Visto Enterprise Ad Hub Expands Integrations to Enable Effective Omnichannel Programmatic Campaign Execution, Management & Reporting
API Connections to Facebook, Amazon, AppNexus and Neustar enhance advertisers’ ability to optimize performance across platforms and devices
NEW YORK, Sept. 26, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Advertising technology provider Visto today announced the newest set of integrations for the Visto™ Enterprise Ad Hub. The newly-added API connections with several of the largest companies in the digital advertising space will further enhance advertisers’ ability to effectively execute their programmatic campaigns with the in-depth, transparent reporting and analytics needed to ensure the highest return on advertising investment (ROAI).
The new integrations for Visto span ad serving, execution and measurement including:
- Amazon Advertising API: Manage Sponsored Products campaigns, ad groups, ads, keywords, bids and budgets
- AppNexus Augmented Line Item (ALI): Advertisers can define the spend allocation with execution platforms, including budget, revenue type, performance goals, bidding strategies, and inventory targeting.
- Campaign Manager: Formerly DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Campaign Manager is used for trafficking, reporting, and attribution
- Facebook Marketing API: Manage, optimize and get detailed reports on Facebook ads and audiences
- Neustar: View and act on precise location data for more effective campaigns using geographic reporting and analytics
- Oath: Access exclusive native inventory and ad experiences designed for Oath’s leading owned and operated properties such as Yahoo Finance and Huffington Post
“As brands continue to evolve their omnichannel strategies around the customer journey, buyers are looking towards unifying platforms like Visto to be the connection between multiple platforms, inventory, and data sources. Said Shailesh Shukla, General Manager of Digital Performance and Defense business at Neustar. Through our integration, Visto clients can access Neustar IP GeoPoint geolocation decisioning data for unified reporting and optimization.”
Following these integrations, Visto becomes the first advertising hub to support unified campaign set up across display, social, native, search and eCommerce, ensuring seamless execution from a single UI. Other omnichannel capabilities and benefits for Visto users include:
- Streamlined cross-channel campaign set up and budget allocation which saves time and reduces manual errors
- Aggregated cross-channel campaign performance monitoring available in a single screen, allowing for easy reallocation and optimization of spend
- Discrepancy reporting and billing support for better management of yield and working media
- Targeting options including audiences, geography, dayparting, video placement, screen, device type, recency, inventory and more
- Integrated ad server creative set up with preview capabilities
- Reusable keyword packages that can also be optimized across platforms
- Multi-channel reporting aggregation and custom report building features
“One of Visto’s primary objectives is to make omnichannel programmatic advertising easier, and that’s why we’ve focused on building our platform to unify trafficking, optimization, and reporting across platforms and between technologies,” said Jaisimha Muthegere, Chief Technology Officer at Visto. “With the addition of these integrations, we continue to demonstrate how the unification of best-in-breed technologies in a single interface enables advertisers to be confident their programmatic campaigns are optimized to drive the best results.”
Visto is a technology company dedicated to bringing transparency, interoperability and accountability to digital advertising. The company’s Visto™ Enterprise Advertising Hub is a vendor-agnostic platform that unites the complete ad tech stack in a single user-friendly interface. Brands, media companies and agencies benefit from transparency in managing execution partners, optimizing ad spend, measuring performance and leveraging analytics to drive efficiencies and improve ROI. For more information, visit www.vistohub.com.
Clarity PR for Visto
SOURCE Visto – PRNewswire