Collective is seeking a senior-level individual contributor to be a consultative, driven, new business seller with previous experience selling a SaaS solution. You will manage all aspects of the business relationship and represent Collective and its suite of products and services. The Sales Director will drive increased use and penetration of our products within multiple departments of our target clients. Ultimately you will be a visible strategic partner and trusted digital media advisor for the clients you support.
Required skills are client management; driving revenue; prior experience with data, technology and analytics solutions for marketing/media activation and navigating the large client organizations we target using social skills and diplomacy.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Connect with key influencers and decision makers and working with prospects to bring a solutions approach to their marketing and sales challenges
- Build strong professional working relationship across complex client organization(s)
- Establish a high level of personal credibility as a trusted advisor.
- Demonstrate a breadth and depth of knowledge in aligning Collective capabilities to client business and priorities, and positioning relative to competitors.
- Marshal many cross-functional Collective resources to deliver client value.
- Provide feedback to Collective product and service teams, but not as a passive “consumer”: of these services but as a proactive and collaborative driver of results
- Practice clear, insightful communication with Collective management, clients and support staff, understanding appropriate times to escalate communications as appropriate
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and client care.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years’ experience with 5+ selling Enterprise/SaaS products and solutions.
- Previous experience in technology consulting; data technology/marketing services; trading desks, programmatic agencies or other ad technology; marketing technology, business intelligence or handling custom audiences for marketers
- Strong direct to marketer experience selling enterprise technology to C-Suite stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree with a technical or business focus preferred.
- Highly driven, proactive individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in Collective’s mission. You go beyond relationship management.
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Team building leadership, capable of rallying support from both direct and indirect staff to drive shared positive results