PRODUCT MANAGER / SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER
Visto is seeking a Product Manager to contribute to our Enterprise Advertising hub, VISTO™. VISTO is an easy to use platform that provides transparency and interoperability across different advertising technology, allowing users to plan, traffic, manage and report across digital media platforms. As an individual contributor, you will work within the Product organization to facilitate clear and concise communication about the VISTO hub. You will drive products from concept to launch, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
The Product Management team works closely with our Engineers and UXD team to guide products from conception to launch. As part of the Product Management team, you are the voice of our customers and will bridge the technical and business worlds as you design products that our customers use to elevate their respective businesses. You’ll work with Engineering, UXD, Marketing, Account Services, Sales as well as other teams, and must be able to communicate effectively with each.
- Drive and support development of end-to-end workflow and reporting tools for programmatic planning and campaign automation.
- Integrate technology, targeting and inventory solutions into planning recommendations.
- Expand the VISTO product offering by incorporating in new media channels and formats; experience with social, search, programmatic TV and native platforms a plus.
- Work within a structured product delivery process from concept through to deploy to identify and document client business needs, requirements and goals.
- Stay abreast of emerging topics in the programmatic marketplaces through industry trades and connections, including working with partners, clients and personal network to gather insights.
- Partner with Client Implementation team to drive adoption of both workflow and reporting tools.
- Collaborate with Product Communications on documentation, positioning and thought leadership.
We are looking for hard-working candidates who are eager to learn, grow and immerse themselves in product development and strategy. Candidates should excel at problem solving, have strong interpersonal skills, and demonstrate the ability to communicate clearly and effectively. Specific qualifications include:
- Familiarity with existing and emerging programmatic and ad technology products and capabilities desired, including knowledge of ad exchanges, RTB, DSPs, SSPs and DMPs.
- Familiarity with digital, mobile, social, search & native tagging/tracking capabilities, including metrics and KPIs.
- Ability to lead projects independently from start to finish, working with internal and external teams to make decisions and maintain forward momentum.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong time management/project management skills, with ability to manage detailed work and communicate project status effectively to all levels.
- Flexibility, patience, and an understanding of fluid, demanding, and unstructured environments where priorities evolve constantly and methodologies are regularly challenged.
- Energetic, cooperative and pleasant personality. Able to work with a diverse group of team members that are geographically disbursed.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to exceed expectations in a fast-paced environment.
- 4+ years of experience in product management.
- 1-2 years of experience in Ad tech
- BA/BS degree.