Visto is a technology company dedicated to bringing transparency, interoperability and accountability to digital advertising. Our Enterprise Advertising Hub is a vendor-agnostic platform that unites the complete ad tech stack in a single user-friendly interface. Brands, agencies and media companies benefit from transparency in managing execution partners, optimizing ad spend, measuring performance and leveraging analytics to drive efficiencies and improve ROI.
The Visto Client Success team offers a full range of services and support for our clients. Account Coordinators provide digital consultation, pre-sales planning, campaign support and data analysis for clients of our Visto platform. The primary purpose of this position is to provide clients with white-glove service that ensures a flawless customer experience. Our support includes guidance and transparency into programmatic media through the Visto Advertising Hub, providing insights and recommendations to our clients to get the best performance for their investment.
- Work closely with the Account Managers to support all aspects of the campaign management lifecycle including pre-campaign workflow, order setup/implementation, campaign stewardship and post-campaign analysis.
- Facilitate client requests with internal teams to ensure SLA’s are met.
- Provide strategic support to Account Managers and clients to in the creation of custom proposals.
- Evaluate data sets and build custom/compelling audience targets.
- Work with the optimization team to analyze campaign pacing & performance to provide insightful recommendation for optimal performance.
- Develop comprehensive intra-campaign & post-campaign reports with an emphasis on strategic solutions and future opportunities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent level of higher education.
- Entry level-1 years’ experience in a customer service/client facing position
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills and ability to draw conclusions based on data.
- Self-starter who capable of thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new technology platforms and an interest to learn.
- Detail oriented and responsive, deadline-driven with strong communication skills
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Knowledge of the digital media landscape & Ad Tech
- Active listener with outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Strong business acumen and demonstrated ability to think strategically.
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and handling conflicting priorities.
- Experience in MS Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.