The Visto™ Enterprise Advertising Hub is a vendor-agnostic platform that unites all programmatic media technologies in a single user-friendly interface. It allows clients to gain ease of control over disparate systems and have more transparency into performance analytics to optimize ad spend, drive efficiencies and increase ROI. You will be leading the Product Management Team at Visto and are charged with shaping Visto’s enterprise advertising hub. You will build products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering.
You will work very closely with our Engineers, User Experience designers, Sales, Marketing, the Executive team and external partners to guide products from conception to launch, and must be able to communicate effectively with each stakeholder. As head of the Product Management team, you bridge the technical and business worlds as you design products that our customers use to elevate their respective businesses.
- Serve as business lead on the development of end-to-end workflow and reporting tools for programmatic planning and campaign automation.
- Integrate technology, targeting and inventory solutions into planning recommendations.
- Expand the VISTO product offering by incorporating in new media channels and formats; experience with social, search, programmatic TV and native platforms a plus.
- Work within a structured product delivery process from concept through to deploy to identify and document client business needs, requirements and goals.
- Stay abreast of emerging topics in the programmatic marketplaces through industry trades and connections, including working with partners, clients and personal network to gather insights.
- Partner with Platform Solutions team to drive adoption of both workflow and reporting tools.
We are looking for candidates who have demonstrated both a strong business sense and an understanding of foundations of product development. Specific qualifications include:
- Strong familiarity with existing and emerging programmatic and ad technology products and capabilities.
- In-depth knowledge of ad exchanges, RTB, DSPs, SSPs and DMPs.
- Familiarity with digital, mobile, social, search & native tagging/tracking capabilities, including metrics and KPIs.
- Ability to lead projects independently from start to finish, working with internal and external teams to make decisions and maintain forward momentum.
- Flexibility, patience, and an understanding of fluid, demanding, and unstructured environments where priorities evolve constantly and methodologies are regularly challenged.
- 7+ years of experience in Agile product management.
- 5+ years of experience in the ad tech / programmatic space.
- 2+ years of management experience.
- Experience in campaign management, ad operations and / or analytics strongly desired.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience. MBA preferred.