The Visto™ Enterprise Advertising Hub is a vendor-agnostic platform that unites all programmatic media technologies in a single user-friendly interface. It allows clients to gain ease of control over disparate systems and have more transparency into performance analytics to optimize ad spend, drive efficiencies and increase ROI. You will be leading the Product Management Team at Visto and are charged with shaping Visto’s enterprise advertising hub. You will build products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering.
You will work very closely with our Engineers, User Experience designers, Sales, Marketing, the Executive team and external partners to guide products from conception to launch, and must be able to communicate effectively with each stakeholder. As head of the Product Management team, you bridge the technical and business worlds as you design products that our customers use to elevate their respective businesses.
- Serve as business lead on the development of end-to-end workflow and reporting tools for programmatic planning and campaign automation.
- Integrate technology, targeting and inventory solutions into planning recommendations.
- Expand the VISTO product offering by incorporating in new media channels and formats; experience with social, search, programmatic TV and native platforms a plus.
- Work within a structured product delivery process from concept through to deploy to identify and document client business needs, requirements and goals.
- Stay abreast of emerging topics in the programmatic marketplaces through industry trades and connections, including working with partners, clients and personal network to gather insights.
- Partner with Platform Solutions team to drive adoption of both workflow and reporting tools.
We are looking for candidates who have demonstrated both a strong business sense and an understanding of foundations of product development. Specific qualifications include:
- Strong familiarity with existing and emerging programmatic and ad technology products and capabilities.
- In-depth knowledge of ad exchanges, RTB, DSPs, SSPs and DMPs.
- Familiarity with digital, mobile, social, search & native tagging/tracking capabilities, including metrics and KPIs.
- Ability to lead projects independently from start to finish, working with internal and external teams to make decisions and maintain forward momentum.
- Flexibility, patience, and an understanding of fluid, demanding, and unstructured environments where priorities evolve constantly and methodologies are regularly challenged.
- 7+ years of experience in Agile product management.
- 5+ years of experience in the ad tech / programmatic space.
- 2+ years of management experience.
- Experience in campaign management, ad operations and / or analytics strongly desired.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience. MBA preferred.
Visto is a technology company dedicated to bringing transparency, interoperability and accountability to digital advertising. Our Enterprise Advertising Hub is a vendor-agnostic platform that unites the complete ad tech stack in a single user-friendly interface. Brands, agencies and media companies benefit from transparency in managing execution partners, optimizing ad spend, measuring performance and leveraging analytics to drive efficiencies and improve ROI.
Reporting to the SVP of Platform Sales, we are seeking a senior-level individual contributor to be a consultative, driven, new business seller with previous experience selling a SaaS solution. You will manage all aspects of the business relationship and represent Visto and its suite of products and services. The Sales Director will drive increased awareness and recommendation of our products within multiple departments of our target clients. Ultimately you will be a visible strategic partner and trusted digital media advisor for the clients you support.
Required skills are client management; driving revenue; prior experience with data, technology and analytics solutions for marketing/media activation and navigating the large client organizations we target using social skills and diplomacy.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Connect with key influencers and decision makers and work with prospects to bring a solutions approach to their marketing and sales challenges
- Build strong professional working relationship across complex client organization(s)
- Establish a high level of personal credibility as a trusted advisor
- Demonstrate a breadth and depth of knowledge in aligning Visto capabilities to client business and priorities as well as positioning relative to competitors
- Marshal many cross-functional Visto resources to deliver client value
- Provide feedback to Visto product and service teams, but not as a passive “consumer” of these services but as a proactive and collaborative driver of results
- Practice clear, insightful communication with Visto management, clients and support staff, understanding appropriate times to escalate communications as appropriate
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and client care
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years’ experience with 5+ selling Enterprise/SaaS products and solutions
- Previous experience in technology consulting; data technology/marketing services; trading desks, programmatic agencies or other ad technology; marketing technology, business intelligence or handling custom audiences for marketers
- Strong direct to marketer experience selling enterprise technology to C-Suite stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree with a technical or business focus preferred
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Team building leadership, capable of rallying support from both direct and indirect staff to drive shared positive results